Designed after the Fort Knox Protector Series, the Defender offers many of the same security features without the cosmetic frills. The durable granite finish guards against nicks, dings, and scratches, yet still presents a handsome appearance. The Defender is the best value for a conservative budget. View Interior Options and Exterior Options
- 1680º in 90 min. (RFD) Fire Protection Standard.
- UL Listed.
- Certified 1680ºF/90 minute fire protection.
- 1 3/4" Reinforced Fire Door.
- Quadrafold™ door frame with deep recessed door.
- 10 gauge steel, Uni-body construction (1-1/2" total body thickness).
- Up to 13-1½" diameter active door locking bolts strategically placed at sides, top & bottom of door
- Patented rack & pinion gear drive locking mechanism.
- Bolt Detent.
- Drill deflector bolt guard.
- EasyGlide™, concealed ball-bearing hinges.
- Drill stop hard plate with recessed multi-bearings.
- FOIL™ mechanical back-up re-locking devices.
- Gold or Chrome handle available
- S&G Group II manipulation resistant lock, spy-proof & key lock dial
- Durable textured finish
- Carpeted interior, including side walls and door panel
- Remote Relocker.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Other Popular Options:
- Reinforced steel liner
- Electronic lock
- Light Package
- Door rack or holster
- Gold or Chrome handle
- Stainless steel package